April 15, 2010

Things that Never Go Out of Style

I am posting my list of things that would never go out of style.
What is your list?  If you have other things to add, just post them as a Comment to this blog.

Here is my list:
  1. white blouse
  2. blue jeans
  3. little black dress
  4. fresh flowers
  5. red lipstic
  6. Chanel purse
  7. trench coat
  8. home cooked food
  9. champagne
  10. black lingerie
  11. silk & lace
  12. good music
I think I forgot to add some things:
    • cowboy boots
    • jazz
    • bright smile
    • .... anything else?
    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

    blog visitors

    free counters

    in pursuit of happiness

    Inspired by the beauty of music, architecture, interior decor, travel, nature, and beautiful clothes, beautiful people..... Affirmations. Cognitive bias